Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Getting to Know Kellie and John

I've been tagged AGAIN

1. How long have you and your significant other been together?
Married 5 years in April.
2. Who eats more?
Oh most definitely John
3. Who said I love you first?
I did :)
4. Who is taller?
John by a foot!
6.Who does laundry?
Mainly me, but John does his share when he is home.
7. Who does dishes?
We both do, John does the dishes a lot more lately.
8.Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
I do, I always have and always will.
9. Who pays the bills?
I do
10. Who mows the lawn?
We don't have a lawn but John would if we did.
11. Who cooks dinner?
John, he is the better chef.
12.Who drives when you are together?
John
13. Who is stubborn?
Well I would say John, but he would probably say me :)
14.Who is the first to admit they are wrong?
John is usually the first to admit he was wrong. Actually John admits he's wrong even when he's not just so we can make up.
15.Who's parent's do you see the most?
Mine since they live two seconds away.
16. Who kissed who first?
John kissed me first. He was polite enough to ask too!
17.Who proposed?
John surprised proposed to me on temple square.
18.Who is more sensitive?
YEAH THAT WOULD BE ME
19.Who has more friends?
I would say me.
20. Who has more siblings?
John, he has a brother and a sister.
21. Who wears the pants? We share the pants :)
I NOW TAG: 1. Andrea 2. Amy 3. Jessi

2 comments:

John Perkes said...

If you are going to blatently lie about our relationship, then you should do it in a place that I am not going to read. I only agree with about half of your answers... well, at least the ones the make me look good.

Coonsfamily said...

You guys are too funny.