We celebrated Adrianna's birthday a couple weeks late due to John's trip to Pittsburgh. John makes the girl's birthday cakes every year. This year we had an Elmo themed party with an Elmo cake. I must say John is getting pretty good at this whole cake making thing! We all had a fun time and Adrianna is thoroughly enjoying her new presents!
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Elmo Cake
Posted by Kellie at 10:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi Long lost friend who just happens to be my neighbor :) So dude I am sorry that I suck and couldn't come and celebrate you know I love your girls!!! I mean come on I am there one and only BABBY :) But in all seriousness I am sorry and I am excited for our girls night on friday when I get back and I am sorry life has been hecktic and that we haven't had more time to chill. But I still love ya man!
Once again I am impressed by your manly cake baking skills. I've been keeping my fingers loose for GH3. Maybe sometime later this week? When it is my birthday I am fully expecting a Bob Ross cake. Afro 'n all!
John, you are getting to be quite the baker. Have you explored any thoughts of a possible business venture???? : )
It was so great to see you guys..let us know what your schedule is and we will come visit!
Post a Comment