Christmas Eve is usually spent with my family. This tradition started when I was young. We have a big Christmas Eve dinner followed by games. The kids loved all the Christmas presents under the tree. In fact they wanted to open every one!

Our stocking numbers seem to increase every year. This year one was added for Ashley!

The kids watching Dora's Christmas with Grandma.
Ashlyn couldn't wait to open presents. The anticipation was all to much. She walked around most of Christmas Eve saying " I want my presents." One of my favorite thing to ask her this year was "
Ashlyn did you know that Santa is coming?" Her response was "Yes, mommy I love Santa Clause." Always said with much enthusiasm. It's a lot of fun when your kids start
getting the whole Santa concept!

This year Adrianna really got into Christmas. She, like her sister, couldn't wait to open presents. After opening her presents she of course played with the wrapping paper and bows all lying on the floor instead of her actual gifts.

And the biggest
surprise of the evening........The
XBOX 360.
3 comments:
OOhhhh it looks like you guys had a blast! Your girls are growing sooo fast. When are you coming to Burley? Amber will be back in Friday night, let us no so we can get our kiddos together! -Sarah
NIIIIIICE Xbox 360. So I guess we'll be playing NBA Live at your house?!?
Okay...so who went and got John an xbox 360 so that now I am the bad wife and derik is the only "kid" in the universe that doesn't have one! Now that John has one there will be no stopping Derik in his excuses for why he needs one!
Post a Comment